Monday, November 20, 2006

Los Angeles, CA. granny's computer, working my web-nose to the web-grindstone~

just to shoot you all a quick update - i'm enjoying my time here, keeping it real. i went to the japan expo today and networked my way into a few handshakes with prospective media and corporate sponsors~

i'm writing to direct you all to my myspace page so you can see some truly sweet updates!!
http://www.myspace.com/solo_records

new pics and eye-popping streaming video of the psycrons setting the stage on FIRE!! read band bios fresh off the translation presses~ and you can even keep track of my networking progress! thanks~

that's what i'm sit'n here doing.. anyway, i would love to hear from you and get your reactions!

1 comment:

Eric Kampe said...

Great update to your blog and website! I dig the psycrons video.
Keep the intensity up my man.
(Do you smell that? I'm sending you some ripe karma that I've been saving in my sock drawer.)