Tuesday, April 25, 2006

sendai city, again, again.. yahoo japan promotional free trail internet. drinking orange juice.

i've hit a wall. yesterday i was in the cold thinking about a hundred places i'd rather be than chasing the biting edge of winter up into the barren north of japan. i've been in a new city almost every night for 3 weeks now and i've finally caught up with the front line. now i'm waiting for the flowers ahead of me to bloom before i can move. and already the leaves are turning green in sendai.

on my second night here i met julia, from america. she's a stand-up babe and she's putting me up while i wait for the cherry blossoms to bloom in morioka and akita. i'm playing house wife and trying to make up for all her generosity. another night here should put me on my way. it's been good to take a break and get some things straight. today i'll try and bang out my flight to aus~

No comments: