Thursday, October 12, 2006

Boulder, CO. Buchanan's Coffee Pub. lousy bagel&cream cheese $270, free wireless. obnoxious patrons broadcasting their stupidity at top volume.

back in boulder! they canceled my flight and failed to tell me about it - fortunately airtran made good on it and moved me to another carrier, a direct flight in fact, so i made it in with no problems. i took a bus from the airport in denver to eric's front porch - pretty fucking convenient, yo.

i was glad that i was able to go back for my grandma's service. it was good to see everyone all together. it was hard, but it was all very positive.

i'm meeting with my boss from the halloween shop again tonight - it's possible that this is the second of two training meetings, but far more likely, she's just forgotten that i've already been through training and it's the same thing.. i'll find out tonight - but i'm anxious to get started!! i walked back into that hostel today and pestered them further for a room in exchange for my service. it seems that my chances aren't very good - but if i keep this up, they may relent. i hope so.

alina's coming to visit us this weekend! she'll be here for a few days on her fall break and she wants to go rock climbing! i don't know much about it, but it'll be outdoors and it'll be fun~

the flatirons!

No comments: