Sunday, January 23, 2005

the other half of a most amusing series of emails

Mike. :) I wakatted! I love the way you dance! It was like a commedy sketch we both each other, wasn't it!But you were skilled like a Charie Chapplin! How did you get your style? I act as I feel into rhythms and beats and developped my free style! Not minding how I look and judged by others. Actually, you were there and I could be spunky as I am. It was a fabious weekend! Waa! :o Eri

You too Mike! Definiately eye catching you were amongst everyones were dancing patterned! You have a lot of stories into music desne.:-> Found you the best dance mate for the first time! At first I didn't have brave to get minggled up with you and you gave an ice break by jumping at me! Haha! I used to have complex not being able to dance like other sexy women bouncing tits and blowing their long hair cool ways. I developped my original way to enjoy myself going many times! Recently I had been retired from club scenes getting tired with my patterns. You are certainly much more skilled and various than me thus I got stimulated to compete with you! I am happy that we could entertain people there I reckon! So you got here recently? Now happy with your new hair, Mike? I am visiting London in April and may call on into a club, Blue Note. I would enjoy dance the best if could find a funny dancer like you, Mike! So let's occupy dance stage for developping our next dance show too! Yeah! Bang! Bang! Eri

Why you hate your hair style? You got shaved it all? I think your curry hair was smart and fashionable enough for work and conferences! Who would your curry hair judge not tidy? I have short spiky hair by hair gum or wax and yesterday the hat made my hair style naff! So when the hat escaped I screamed! Kyaaaa! You were kind to my hat! Haha!

ENGENEERING '9-5'?YEARS?? MICHIGAN'S CAPITAL CITY IS DETROYD! SO YOU WERE A CAR ENGENEER!AND YOU WERE A MEMBER OF A ROCKE'N ROLL AMATURE BAND, MIKE?

So your days now ぼうけん and とてもたのしい?I am just back home. Been out since last evening staying at Aki's! You keep your self warm zipping up your jamper, Mike! Not opening jacket busy like last night! Haha! Hot bath for me! またね☆ Eri

No comments: